Welcome to my Blog. I am still learning so I don't know how useful it will be but I welcome any and all comments.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Essential "12 Delicious






Well, I have to say that I haven't had much time to do much other than actually set up my delicious account. My name for the account is PattyCooke because it would not take pcooke. This surprised me as I am sure there is not more than one of me. Today, I looked at some of the blogs I have been following. Ghblog posted two very good sites to follow. I sent them to myself in an email because I want to play with the sites for a bit, but then I will add them to my delicious account. Both are math sites.


I have also been following geeky.momma.blog@gmail.com. This is a terrific teacher who has her students blog. She post things on her blog that I find very useful. Plus, I like looking at her student blog page too.


1 comment:

  1. I think you will find Delicious useful over time. There are so many websites and blogs that I want to read, but don't have time at that moment...so I bookmark and tag them in Delicious and then at least I have them captured to go back to at a later time...or more commonly in my case, to be able to share with other educators.

    It's great that you are finding so many resources to share! Terrific!!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete