Welcome to my Blog. I am still learning so I don't know how useful it will be but I welcome any and all comments.

Monday, March 29, 2010

essentials 13

Wow, found some interesting websites today. http://readwritethink.org seems quite useful. It has many different lessons related to literacy instruction. I also found a cool math site.
http://www.ixl.com/ This site you can access different grade level math to practice. Not only will this be a good place for me to get stuff for my students but it will be a great resource to help out at home, too. I put both on the spread sheet. Now I need to find the time to add it to my delicious. I haven't twittered about it because it has been so long since I have done twitter. I am not sure I even remember how to get to it. Plus, it wasn't one of my favorite things. Please let me know if you have checked out these sites and what you think of them and/or if you know of similiar sites that you like.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I tried to add those sites to delicious and it was so easy!! I can't believe it. I think I have just become a great fan of delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on my new love of delicious. I tag almost every site I spend more than a few seconds at, so I can use it for future reference. I am looking forward to using my tags all the time and refining my tags over time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out www.readwritethink.org and it looks like a valuable resource for various age levels. I'm going to share it with our staff as it could be helpful with our school improvement writing goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Read write think is one of my favorites! I have already found amazing lessons that I will be using in the near future. I have also added it to delicous. This class has taught me so much!

    ReplyDelete